Notice About Forms And Documents
Heights Title recommends the use of an attorney who can provide legal advice for proper use of these forms. Use of our forms does not constitute legal advice as the forms are posted here for convenience only.
Power Of Attorney Forms
Sometimes A Buyer, Seller Or Owner Cannot Attend A Real Estate Closings. In Certain Situations, Heights Title Will Allow The Use Of A Power Of Attorney Form.
Closing Preparation Forms
These are the most common forms executed at the closing table. If you do not see something you need, contact your local Heights Title office.
- Continuous Marriage Affidavit
- Earnest Money Escrow Agreement
- Florida Title Insurance Premium Disclosure & Settlement Agent Certification
- Request for a Satisfaction of Mortgage (with recording fees added)
- Request for a Satisfaction of Mortgage (withOUT recording fees added)
- Residential Sales Abutting Roadway Maintenance Disclosure (Escambia County)
- Roadway Maintenance Disclosure Request Form (Santa Rosa County)
- 1031 Exchange FAQ and Fees
Requests For Payoff Statements And Satisfactions
As part of a new law in 2013 there are strict requirements for obtaining mortgage payoffs and restrictions on the contents of said payoffs. Additionally, title insurance companies and agents can record an Affidavit of Satisfaction if a lender fails to do so.
Sometimes, money or documents are held after the closing until some future event happens. These forms ALWAYS need to be approved by Heights Title and are usually accompanied by an additional fee.
Corporate Conveyance Affidavits
These forms assist our examiners to determine who has proper authority to act on behalf of a corporation or partnership.
Alta Best Practices Statement
We are an attorney owned and operated full-service title agency.
We take care of our customers. Heights Title was founded with one goal in mind: to create a company centered around trust, responsiveness, integrity and honesty.